Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Swim Lessons

On Monday we had
our very first swimming lessons!

I just about froze to death!
It was very windy and cloudy!
I think it was around 63 degrees outside!
For those who know me I get really
cold really easily!


Going into the pool with
my instructor!

We both had our very own instructor!

Learning how to paddle my arms!

Kailtann watching me floating on my back!

Doing it myself!

Learning how to kick our legs!

More kicking!

We are hoping it is a little warmer today!
If only the wind would stop blowing!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.