Tuesday, December 09, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I want this one!
No, I want this one!
But I want this one!
This year we went out to the Christmas
tree farm like we have for 8 years
to cut down the Jones' Family Christmas Tree!

Saw at hand ready to cut!
We have a really hard time deciding on a
tree because they are all so perfect.
Too Perfect!

Wow, this is fun!
This tree farm really manicures
their trees! They even paint them!
Is this it?
I think it is!
After searching all the perfect
trees we finally made a decision!

Trying to cut the tree down myself!

Checking things out!

I think I got this under control!
This is it!
The one that looks like a perfect cone!
Oh, wait they all look the same!
We finally decided to use
some help from daddy!

Yep, I cut it down all by myself!
hahahaha

We can do this!
No Problem!

I think we got it this time!
Just one more shove!
It's loaded!
With a little help from Daddy!
We did tie it down!

Decorating our tree with all of our new Disney
ornaments!

We are not really sure who broke this ornament!
Our bets are on mama or daddy!

Yay, This is fun!
Decorating the tree!


Our finished product!
************************
Other than the one broken ornament
we had no Christmas Tree blunders!
*********************
We hope everyone has a very
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.