Sunday, November 09, 2008

Kaitlann

Lately I have not wanted to go
and have my pictures made so mama
and daddy being the wonderful parents that they
are have not forced me.

Mackenzie had her fall pictures made a
month or so ago and mama really wanted
a new picture of me.

So daddy finally convinced mama
that they could take just as good
of pictures or better themselves.

So we headed for a beautiful state park.
(Actually the park where daddy proposed to mommy!)

And these are just a few of the pictures
they got of me!

I actually enjoyed having my pictures made.

And I did a wonderful job!

And took lots of good pictures!

Now, all we have to do is have some printed!
And mama has been told of a great place
to get professional grade pictures printed!

I guess we will see!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.