Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fall Family Fun Festival

On Saturday we had our Fall Festival at Church!
We had a great time playing with all of our friends!
Oh, and getting candy too!

Cheese!
Mama is not sure what we were looking at, but
it wasn't the camera!
Our BFF, Mallory!

Funny Faces!

Wow, this is sooo much fun!

Taylor
Isn't she cute?

Jump, Jump, Jump
Fall

That really hurt my head!!

Okay, enough jumping for now!
Had to go do something else!

Baby Kimble
This is Mallory's baby sister

Yummy,
Popcorn!
No shoes!

Just chillin' out eating my popcorn!

Me and Faris!
She is our BFF, too!

Lawn Bowling


Baby Peyton

Faris and I decided to sack race!

What are they doing?
Those crazy sisters!
I just want to go and climb up the
stairs on the front of the church!

Now it's my turn to sack race with Mallory!

Aaaww, this isn't as fun as I thought it would be!

Now, this is fun!

Back to the moon bounce!

This is right before Mrs Erika
let me slide down head first!

She had to get a picture!

Faris cheesing!

Brooke painting my face!
******************
We had a wonderful time at the fall festival!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.