Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gone Fishin'

On Friday morning we got up early to head
out fishing before it got too hot!
We had a blast!

Look, I caught a fish as soon
as my line hit the water!

I got this under control!
Daddy and mama were the ones
having issues keeping my
fishing line all untangled!

Hanging out and relaxing waiting on
a huge fish to come!

We caught several fish.
None that were big enough to keep
but perfect for my fish tank!

Me and my daddy!

Look at his big mouth!
He has teeth too!

Us girls were tired of fishing but
we were waiting on daddy to catch
us at least one more fish for dinner!

I found a goose feather!
I am like my daddy when it
comes to wildlife!
I love it!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.