Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Tennessee Christmas

The day after Christmas we left for Tennessee!
We had the best time!
Grandmama and Pop got us all kinds of great
Christmas presents!

One of the first things we did when we got
to grandmama and pop's house was open
Christmas gifts!

Look, I got a Little People's Noah's Ark!
Madison and Luke also got me a Little
People's Doll House!
I like Little People now!

But I still love my Baby Dolls more!
A girl can never have too many baby dolls!

Look at this cool jacket I got!
I love it!!
We both got one!

I love dinosaurs and grandmama got
me this cool dinosaur set!

Great! I got a fishing pole!
Now when daddy takes us fishing I don't
have to fight with Mackenzie to use hers!

Snuggling with grandmama!
I was such a grandmama's girl while I was there!
She had to do everything for me!

Helping grandmama with breakfast!
We both love to cook!

On my way to find Grandmama!

CHEESE!!Ball!

We got to visit the park while we were in TN!
It was a little cold but nothing that us Maine
born girls couldn't handle!

We love to play at a park, any park, we
are not picky at all!

Grandmama even jumped in or should we
say slid down on the action!

We were not sure what we were suppose
to do on this thing but it was fun!

Daddy having a little
Father, Daughter time!

We were pretending to be dinosaurs'!

This slide was really fast so mama wanted
to join in on the fun!

I didn't realize that after sliding down the pole
500 times that my hands would hurt!
When I got back to grandmama's we had
to put ice on them!

We thought mama was going to break
her neck!
I think she thought she was too!

Grandmama and Pop got me this
wonderful TN leotard and then I found
this hard hat to model!

Do I look cute or what?

After we got home we had to wear our new
princess jackets that we got for Christmas!
We love them very much!
*********************************
Thanks everyone for the wonderful Christmas
and all the gifts!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Love your jackets! Mimi bought Kennedy one, too! Now everyone will match. Hope you liked your princess purses that K picked out. She insisted you guys get one.

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.