Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dove Hunting with Daddy

On Saturday morning Daddy woke me up
at 6:30 to go Dove Hunting with him!

I had the greatest time!
We killed four dove but one fell into the pond!
The dove really didn't fly a lot!

But I am ready to go back!
See my little Dove?
I was one excited girl!
Daddy thought I might get upset when
we went and picked up the dead dove!
But I grabbed it up ran back to our spot
ready to kill another one!

Daddy said you always had to lay
your birds in a row and take pictures!
I am learning all kinds of things about hunting!

Daddy also said that if you kill it you have to clean it!
So here I am plucking away!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Mack,
I'm so jealous. I've been working with my daddy on the farm to build a "tree house" for him to hunt deer. I've seen lots of deer out there and one day I hope to "pow" one with him!
Love,
K.

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.