Sunday, August 05, 2007

St. Augustine

This past week we went on Vacation to
St. Augustine with Papa, Nana and Aunt Kimmy!
We had so much fun!

Here we are with Papa and Nana overlooking
the marsh at Saltwater Cowboys were we ate dinner.
The dinner was great and the view was awesome.
There we had frog legs, turtle and alligator tail
for an appetizer!

All of us girls!

Of course Aunt Kimmy and Mama took time
for a picture together!

Daddy and Mama relaxing while
Papa, Nana and Aunt Kimmy are taking care of us!

We are crazy together!

Look at the view behind us!

Trying really hard to wait patiently on the food!

Aaaahhh Yeah!
I have started wanting to do funny pictures!

Oh no!! Where are my legs?

Aunt Kimmy was a real trooper!

She will do anything for us girls!

Splish~Splash

I really didn't have time to take a picture
with my mama!

I am showing mama this cool shell I found!

Running from Daddy in the water!

Starting a sand castle!

Gotta go get some water!

We had so much fun!

Aunt Kimmy and I hanging out in
the rain on the beach!

Yep, it rained all day on Thursday.
But that didn't keep papa and me from
building a sand castle!
I didn't mind the rain at all!

Decorating my sandcastle!

Here we are at the Fort.
I wanted to shoot the cannons!
But I coudn't get them to work!

A little cannon just for me and Nana!

Daddy is trying to invade the fort!
Look at us!

Here is most of our family!
************************************
We had a wonderful time at the beach.
We are already wanting to go back!

No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.