Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Mommy is not even sure why she tries to take our pictures
together anymore. We give her a hard time!
We don't ever look and smile at the camera at the same time!

Kaitlann is having issues!
I have been walking everywhere for several weeks now!
I started at Christmas but just really took off!
I am saying lots of words, dada (of course), mama, nana,
Buddy, dog, tinker, juice, bottle, cookie, no no.
Of course you have to interperate a little.
My favorite word is cookie!
Mama help! Kaitlann is belling out!
I am Kaitlann's little mama!
I was told last night that I couldn't spank Kaitlann
or any other kids for that matter until
I was a mommy and had kids of my own.
Do we really have to do this again????

We would much rather play with the grass, pinestraw,
and other cool things that we find in the yard!


I (Mackenzie) took this picture of mommy and Kaitlann!
This was not Valentine's day (it was damp and cold then).
This was taken a few days ealy when Kaitlann and I were
sporting our Valentine's shirts and it was 65+ outside!!







No comments:

Deut 6:5-9

You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.